- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "quality"
Daily Wire Tip: Purple Turquoise and Turquoise Facts
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, I have recently purchased a purple turquoise pendant drop that I want to use in a necklace. I was assured that the stone was genuine. However, in my research...
- Posted March 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 4: Kiwi Lapis and Chinese Turquoise
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 4, 2010 Question: What are Chinese Turquoise and Kiwi Lapis? My customers always ask me if this is “real” turquoise or “real” lapis, and I don’t know the answer. Thanks!...
- Posted November 3, 2010
Daily Tip June 25: Why is my Sterling Silver Magnetic?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 25, 2010 Question: I bought some .925-stamped 3mm sterling silver snake chains from another supplier, and they are attracted to a magnet. I called the supplier and they told me due...
- Posted June 24, 2010