- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "problem-solving"
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 23: Making Tiny Headpins Larger
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 23, 2010 Question: I have a lot of head pins with very, very small heads – they slip right through bead holes. Is there a way to make the heads larger...
- Posted August 22, 2010
Daily Wire Tip June 13: Attaching Beads to Tablecloths
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 13, 2010 Question: I bought from Wire-Sculpture 1 kilo bag of diverse beads. Got these because I needed heavy beads to make some table cloth weights to attach so winds won’t...
- Posted June 12, 2010