- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "pricing jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 19: Selling Jewelry: Boutique Markup
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 19, 2010 Question: Lately I have been selling my jewelry at wholesale prices to local boutiques which buy outright, as opposed to commission. I am wondering what their % markup...
- Posted December 18, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 7: Prongs and Profitability
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 7, 2010 Question: Should mistakes that cost you wire, for instance a broken prong, be included in the cost of the piece, or is this just the price of doing...
- Posted October 6, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 22: Non-Tarnish Wire and Children’s Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 22, 2010 Question: Would non-tarnish wire be a good wire to use for kids’ rings? Also, what would be a good price to charge for the ring? -PJ in Louisville,...
- Posted September 21, 2010
Daily Wire Tip: Customer Satisfaction
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: If taking an order for a custom piece, when finished, it isn’t what the client wanted, how do you charge for your labor and supplies, other than saying upfront it isn’t...
- Posted November 27, 2009