- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "polishing jewelry"
Featured Jewelry Tool Apr 15: Brilliant Polishing Cloth #POL-705.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for April 15, 2013 This week’s tool: Medium Brilliant Polishing Cloth, #POL-705.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Medium Brilliant Polishing Cloth, POL-705.00....
- Posted April 15, 2013
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 2: Tumbling – It’s a Toss-Up!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 2, 2010 Question: Some wire wrapping instruction books suggest to use rotary tumblers for cleaning and polishing jewelry. Is it a good idea? -Irina in West Brookfield, Massachusetts Answer: Yes,...
- Posted October 1, 2010