- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "pharaoh"
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 22: Prevent Scratches on Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 22, 2011 Question: How do I prevent scratches on my cabs when I adjust the top wire on pendants and rings, such as the Pharaohs Ring? -Pamela in Roblin, Manitoba,...
- Posted April 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 7: Wrapping a Large Pearl Ring
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 7, 2011 Question: I need advice on making the Pharaoh Ring. I’m using a very big flat pearl, it’s about 18mm wide, any ideas? Or maybe another ring style? I...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 16: Making Wire Jewelry for Men
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 16, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I am having a hard time making men’s jewelry look like men’s jewelry. Do you have any advice on making men’s jewelry? -Judy in Danielsville,...
- Posted March 15, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 5: Pharaoh Ring Cabochon
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 05, 2010 Question: I’ve tried doing your wonderful Pharaoh’s Ring dvd but my cab always ends up under the side wraps so it leaves the decorative sides of the ring peeking about...
- Posted May 5, 2010