- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "jewelry display"
Daily Wire Tip: Jazz up Your Jewelry!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I make jewelry and love it. Recently I did a show and was told I make dull and granny jewelry. That hurt so bad- I don’t want my jewelry in that...
- Posted December 5, 2010
Daily Tip June 20: How to Get a Leg Up at a Show!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 20, 2010 Question: Dale, you talked out adding PVC pipes to the legs of your tables to raise the table height. How do we know how wide and long of PVC...
- Posted June 19, 2010
Wire Jewelry Display & Booth Ideas
By Dale Armstrong – I guess the best way to talk about this subject is to tell you my story. While I was working at a restaurant I began selling my jewelry to co-workers. A well-known artist,...
- Posted February 17, 2010