- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "inner diameter"
Wire Jewelry Idea March 14: 6 InsPIrations for Pi Day!
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for March 14, 2012 π Day, or Pi Day, March 14, is celebrated by math lovers because the date corresponds to the first 3 digits of pi: 3.14. (Mathematicians surely...
- Posted March 14, 2012
Wire Jewelry Resource: Jump Ring Measurements
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Resource for February 22, 2012 Some patterns call for jump rings measured in OD, some in ID. And many suppliers don’t label every jump ring with the Outer Diameter, Inner Diameter,...
- Posted February 22, 2012