- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "fluorite"
NEW Designer Cabochons
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for March 14, 2014 NEW Designer OOAK Cabochons Today we wanted to take a moment and talk about some of the newest additions to our cabochon collection. They are BEAUTIFUL! Austrian...
- Posted March 14, 2014
Gem Profile Dec. 9: Fluorite
by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 9, 2011 Fluorite Shop Fluorite Cabochons | Shop Fluorite Beads, Cut Stones Known as “the most colorful mineral in the world,” fluorite is found in...
- Posted December 8, 2011
Wire Jewelry Idea: Chained Fluorite Pendulum Free Pattern
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for December 7, 2011 Today’s Wire Jewelry Idea is a new free pattern! Here’s a unique way to cage a pointed crystal. Click here to view Dale “Cougar” Armstrong’s pattern,...
- Posted December 7, 2011