- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "designs"
Daily Wire Tip April 6: Jewelry Pattern for Larger Gemstones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 06, 2010 Question: I have a number of beautiful faceted gemstones that are much too large for any of the snapset settings I can find on your website. I am still developing...
- Posted April 6, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 31: Jewelry Patterns Permission
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 31, 2010 Question: You have often said that your patterns are free for us to make and sell. Does that hold true for all jewelry patterns, such as those in magazines,...
- Posted March 31, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 25: What is a Snapset?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 25, 2010 Question: What is a snapset? Answer: A ‘snapset’ is a metal jewelry finding that resembles a very shallow cup or bowl, with prongs. Snapsets are used to ‘snap’ or...
- Posted March 25, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 22: How Many Rings Should I Make For a Show?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 22, 2010 Question: I saw your answer to the question, “When making rings in preparation for a show, what size, or sizes, do you typically make?” I was wondering, when making...
- Posted March 22, 2010