- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "czs"
Daily Wire Tip: Snapset Size Hints
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have some lovely 5mm CZs that I would like to use. Which would be better to use to set these, 4mm snapsets or 6mm snapsets? Many thanks. -Elaine in DeWitt,...
- Posted September 7, 2010
Daily Wire Tip: What’s a Cubic Zirconia Stone?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are CZs, and how are they different from crystals? Where do I find them? How are they different from lab stones? -Merry in Smithers, B.C. Answer: As I believe you...
- Posted June 15, 2010
Wire Jewelry News: Cubic Zirconia Gemstones are IN!
Hey Wire Sculptors, I’m so excited to tell you we have just received a huge shipment of high quality Cubic Zirconia stones! These stunning faceted gemstones are cut in a variety of shapes, including round, marquise, oval,...
- Posted March 13, 2010
Using Cubic Zirconia Gemstones in Your Jewelry
Using Cubic Zirconia Gemstones in Your Jewelry Update: the Cubic Zirconia stones are in! Click here to shop our CZ selection.
- Posted March 9, 2010