- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "conversions"
Gem Profile July 19: Jewelry Measurement Conversions
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Measurement Conversions and Charts Resource Center This week were going to focus on a very rare and beautiful gemstone called Zultanite, however Layna, our Gem Profile contributor, was out ill. Since we...
- Posted July 19, 2013
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 16: Wrapping a Metric Wrist
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 16, 2010 Question: I am making a classic wire bracelet with a stone in the middle. The bracelet is being made from 6 feet of 21-gauge square half hard sterling...
- Posted November 15, 2010