- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "class"
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 6: Cabochon Wrapping Tutorials
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 6, 2011 Question: I’m a beginner! I want to wire wrap stones and crystals that are undrilled. Can you suggest a tutorial for me? Thanks so much. -Joan in Gaylord,...
- Posted April 5, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: A First Traditional Wire Wrapping Project
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, I was wondering, as a beginner to your wire wrapping style, what kind of a project should I start with? What do you teach first to you students first?...
- Posted February 27, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 21: Wired Leaf Design
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 21, 2011 Question: I’m looking for a wire sculpted Leaf Pattern just with wire alone. I’ve scanned the websites and can’t seem to find anything. Would appreciate some information where...
- Posted January 20, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 20: Visit the Gem Shows in Tucson!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 20, 2011 Question: I will be at the Gem Show in Tucson in February. Would you please let me know at which venue you will be located, and which locations...
- Posted January 19, 2011