- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts by dalecgr
How to Price Your Wire Jewelry
Dale here again– I receive many emails and questions through our Tip of the Day program asking questions about pricing, so I decided to address them in this article. Please keep in mind that the following methods...
- Posted May 24, 2010
Where to Sell Your Wire Jewelry
Hi folks, it’s Dale. Over the past several months I have received a lot of questions, asking where to sell wire jewelry. My general answer is Anywhere you can! Some suggestions are: Off your body! Yes you...
- Posted May 18, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 17: Wire Gauges Explained
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 17, 2010 Question: I’m not sure what thickness to use. I have a 22 gauge craft wire that is too thin. I want a thicker wire. Do I go higher in number...
- Posted January 16, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 29: Beginning Wire Jewelry Tools
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip October 29, 2009 Question: What types of pliers and other materials are needed for a beginner to get started making wire jewelry? Answer: The supplies needed to begin making wire jewelry depend...
- Posted October 28, 2009
- Posted September 9, 1998