Here it is at last! A revolution in no-rules, do-it-your-way jewelry making...
LEARN ONE OF THE MOST IMAGINATIVE, ADAPTABLE JEWELRY-MAKING TECHNIQUES EVER DEVISED TO CREATE GORGEOUS AND UNIQUE PENDANTS, CUFFS, RINGS, EARRINGS AND MORE
One of the World's Foremost Jewelry-Design Experts Explains and Demonstrates a Secret Technique That You Can Master Even If You're Brand New to the Craft
SPECIAL BONUS: When you order today, you will receive a freeforming supply kit complete with copper sheet metal and copper wire ABSOLUTLEY FREE!
You can learn to master Eva's Freeforming Techique!
Keep reading to find out how.
"I can't wait to show you my Freeform Technique on this DVD! Of all the jewelry-making techniques that I use, this one is truly the most adaptable and organic.
There really are no rules, so you can let your imagination and creativity run wild!"
Metalworking Expert and Inventor of "The Sherman Fold"
Tuesday: March 9, 2015
There are few things more exciting than learning a new jewelry-making technique, right?
But as exhilarating as this can be at the beginning, do you ever find yourself getting a little frustrated with all of the rules you have to follow?
Do you ever start feeling limited and hemmed in?
Do you ever wish you could learn a technique that really lets you unleash your creativity?
I Completely Agree
I think we've all felt the same way after learning a new way to create jewelry: It has many positives, but there are lots of rules to follow, and it's difficult to go beyond what's being taught.
The more you try it, the more you feel like you're simply copying the person doing the demonstration, rather than creating something that's truly yours.
After a while, if you're anything like I am, you want to make it your own and stretch your creative abilities.
Eva Sherman and "Freeforming" to the Rescue!
Eva is one of the world's foremost jewelry-design experts, which is why her work has been in these prestigious publications.
Eva has mastered many jewelry-making techniques, but in this exclusive DVD, she teaches you what she calls her most "adaptable" and "organic" technique.
She calls it "Freeforming," and it's a revolutionary technique that's like a slap in the face to your jewelry-making skill set.
Think about freeform poetry, and how it never follows the rigid rhyming and meter rules that sonnets or limericks have to obey.
This is the kind of freedom that Eva's freeform jewelry-making technique gives you.
It will liberate you! It will release you! It will exhilarate you! Why? Because freeforming will unlock your creativity and take your jewelry to places it's never been.
As Eva says in the video above, all you need to get started is a small set of tools and a work table. The rest is up to you and your imagination!
And because freeforming is so adaptable, you can use it to create pendants, cuffs, rings, earrings, and anything else you can dream up.
Did You Know You'd Pay $200 to Attend Eva's Freeforming Class?
Yes, Eva is one of the best in the world! Other jewelry aficionados so greatly value her expertise, they gladly pay up to $200 to attend her classes. And they always sell out.
Here are some of the famous shows and conventions where she has taught and continues to teach:
That's right, you'd spent up to $200 to attend her Freeforming class at one of these prestigious shows...
...But You'll Pay Just a Fraction of That for Her Freeform DVD!
In this marvelous DVD, Eva uses her clear, precise, and friendly manner to explain the art of freeform jewelry-making.
But even better, she demonstrates exactly how the freeform technique works by creating this gorgeous pendant from start to finish:
Presenting Eva's "Loopy Wire Wrap Freeform Pendant"
Eva Cover's Every Detail, Tip and Question About Freeforming:
- Why "mistakes" and "imperfections" are perfect for freeform jewelry
- The ideal gauge of wire and metal backing to use
- Why you must use a cabochon
- Why any size, shape, or color of cabochon will work
- What a loopy wrap is and how to make one
- The exact tools you'll need for the process (hint: there are only a few)
- How the absence of rules really helps you unlock your creativity
- The secret tips that make the technique far easier to complete
- The correct way to add a beautiful patina and properly polish your creation
- How freeforming can be adapted to create pendants, cuffs, rings, earrings, and more
Eva Has Perfected the Process Because She's Made all the Mistakes
That's right, Eva has already made all the mistakes with the freeform technique, so you don't have to. Her clear explanations and masterful demonstrations enable you to learn freeforming quickly and easily.
- Showing off your truly unique freeform creations to your jewelry-making friends
- Unleashing your creativity to a level you never thought possible
- Adapting the technique to create a variety of jewelry: pendants, cuffs, rings, earrings, etc.
- Selling your unique pieces to people who've never seen anything quite like it
- Mastering a new technique you can use for the rest of your life
So How Much is Eva's Amazing DVD?
First of all, our offer includes much more than the DVD alone. Here's everything you get:
- Eva Sherman's "Loopy Wire Wrap Freeform Pendant" DVD
- 2x3 Copper Sheet Metal
- Fifteen Feet of 22-Gauge Round Dead Soft Copper Wire
- Step-by-Step Written Directions with Supply and Tool List
- Full Color Photographs of the Loopy Wire Wrap Freeform Pendant
- Full Color Photographs of 4 Additional Designs You Can Create with this Technique
Combine all that with the flat-back cabochon you've been saving for the perfect project, and you're ready to start freeforming!
On top of all that, it's important to keep this key fact in mind:
You'd Pay up to $200 to Take Eva's Class and Learn the Same thing this DVD Teaches!
Not only will you pay far, far less for this DVD, but you'll definitely find it helpful to pause and rewind Eva's demonstration as you learn to master her technique.
You would normally be able to order Eva's fabulous DVD without the copper sheet metal and the copper wire supply kit for the amazingly low price of $47!
But If You Take Advantage of our special price, You Get the Entire Package for Only $33.33!
That's an enormous savings of 87% off Eva's Class!
This price will only last a for a short time, so you MUST HURRY to take advantage of this rock-bottom price.
Order Today and Pay Just $33.33
(Gold Club Price: $25.00)
Yes, Judy, send me my "Freeform Pedant" DVD and supply kit for just $33.33!
Why is the Price So Low?
A couple of great reasons:
1. We want to reward everyone who's willing to order now during the special offer and then wait just a few days for the DVD and supply kit to arrive.
2. We're so excited about Eva's freeforming technique that we want as many of our loyal customers to get this DVD as soon as possible.
Again, this big discount is available only for a limited time, so BUY NOW! Just click on the "Order Now" button below.
This is definitely an offer you don't want to procrastinate on. Before you know it, the offer will be gone!
Just click the "Add To Cart" button below and get your Freeforming DVD, your copper sheet metal, and your copper wire for just $33.33. Gold Club Pricing only $25.00!
Simply grab your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express right now and click the "Add To Cart" button below to use our easy and secure 128-bit encrypted ordering system to place your order for your new DVD and supply kit.
PS: If you have any hesitation or question before you order, we'd be more than happy to talk to you, our customer advocates are standing by to take your call at 1(877) 636-0608