This is rough rock which means that you will receive it as it came from the ground. Pictures of tumbled stone is to give an example of the true color and potential of the stone and not included in this listing.
- Quantity: 1.5 lbs of Rough Stone
- Average Size: 1.5" to 2" with 20-30 Gram Weight
- Perfect for Tumbling, Cabochons, Wire Wrapping, Reiki or Collecting
- Natural and Untreated Sea Jasper, also known as Orbicular Jasper or Ocean Jasper
- Photos Show a Range of Color and Size of the Material. Not Actual Quantity
- Stone Type/Family: Member of the Chalcedony Clan, Quartz family, Silcates Class
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Chemical Composition: (SiO2) Silicon Dioxide with inclusions (iron hydrates).
- Mohs Hardness: 7.0
- Rarity: Common
- Protection, Harmony, Journeying
- Primary Chakras: Root, Heart, Crown
- Astrological Sign(s): Virgo
Orbicular Jasper or Sea Jasper (also called Jaguar Stone) is a great stone to utilize when connecting/communicating with the Animal Kingdom, in both the physical and spiritual planes. Orbicular Jasper (Sea Jasper) is connected with Shamanism, helping to discover personal animal totems (power animals) and learning how to work with them. Orbicular Jasper (Sea Jasper) also aides in out of body experiences and journeying. Powerful protection stone.