This is rough rock which means that you will receive it as it came from the ground. Pictures of rough stones have been soaked in water to showcase their potential.
- Quantity: 1.5 lbs of Rough Desert Jasper Stone
- Average Size: 1.5" to 2" with 20-30 Gram Weight
- Perfect for Tumbling, Cabochons, Wire Wrapping, Reiki or Collecting
- Natural and Untreated Stone from the Madagascar Desert Jasper Mine
- Photos Show a Range of Color and Size of the Material. Not Actual Quantity
- Stone Type/Family: Silicates
- Crystal System: TrigonalChemical Composition: SiO2 Silicon Dioxide with various inclusions/impurities
- Color: Usually red, brown or yellow and colored by oxides of iron
- Mohs Hardness: 7
- Rarity: Common
- Protection, Balance, Creativity
- Primary Chakras: Varies by type and color
- Astrological Sign(s): Leo
- Vibration Number: 6
Jasper is known as the "supreme nurturer". It sustains and supports during times of stress, bringing a sense of tranquility and wholeness. Used in healing, it unifies all aspects of your life.
Jasper is often used to facilitate dreaming/dream recall and shamanic journeys. It is a stone of protection, absorbing all types of negative energies.