PrePackaged Tool Kits take guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications. They contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. When purchased with an optional motor hanger, you are ready to go straight out of the box!
Motor and Speed Control carry a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
1. Series SR Motor: Foredom’s best motor for most uses. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It offers substantially more power than any of our older universal motors – 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old SR motors. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom’s key tip compatible handpieces.
2. C.SCT Speed Control: Offers the same electronics and smooth control as the C.FCT but in a much heavier, cast iron housing. The added weight eliminates any unexpected movement of the control along the floor. The bottom surface of the speed control is covered with non-skid material. CSA listed. 7″ long, 5″ wide, 2-1/2″ high, 6 lb/2.7 kg packaged wt.
3. H.44T Handpiece: collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4″. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a key tip compatible handpiece.
4. H.28 Handpiece: collet style handpiece that comes supplied with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets. It has a very slender design and tapered front grip that is only 1/2″ in diameter. It can be held in a “pencil grip” fashion for very close work in hard-to-reach places. The H.28 is a key tip compatible handpiece.
5. AKWK53 Accessory Kit: 27-pc. assortment with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom- ScotchBrite Radial Bristle Discs, Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, CeramCut Blue Stones, and more.
6. Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3 Disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank’s congenial manner and accomplished teaching style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve. These DVDs are currently formatted only for viewing in the US, Canada and US Territories. Foredom is in the process of having them formatted for international viewing.
7. Flexible shaft grease
Attention California Residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The premier place for all your jewelry making needs. The best in wire, tools, cabochons, gemstone beads and more. As well as a superior resource for educational support to help build your jewelry making skills and techniques.