- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "work-hardening"
Daily Wire Tip June 9: Is Work-Hardened Half Hard Wire, Hard Enough?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 9, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I just made a wire bangle bracelet out of square half hard wire. How do I harden it to retain its shape? I’m new at...
- Posted June 8, 2011
Daily Tip: Can I Store Wire on a Spool?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: As an alternative to plastic bags of wire lying around, could I use empty spools to store my wire? Will it have any adverse effects on the performance of the wire?...
- Posted June 13, 2010