- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "work harden"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 23: Ear Wire Temper
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 23, 2011 Question: What size and hardness wire should I use to make pierced earring wires? I want to make some to hang dangles on that will be interchangeable. Also,...
- Posted March 22, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 6: Working Around Soft Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 6, 2011 Question: Dale, you recently mentioned that you never tumble a finished piece of jewelry. What, then, is the best way to harden a soft wire wrap setting? -Jennifer...
- Posted February 5, 2011
Daily Wire Tip July 25: Tumbling Finished Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 25, 2010 Question: You’ve mentioned tumbling wire work to harden it. Could you please explain this for new members like me? -Linda in Portland, Oregon Answer: Yes, I do mention tumbling...
- Posted July 24, 2010
Daily Wire Tip July 17: Hardening Wire Wound with Pearls
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 17, 2010 Question: I do a lot of wirewrap in making my necklaces. I want to harden the wraps, but am afraid of tumbling because most of my necklaces have glass,...
- Posted July 16, 2010