- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire wrapped ring"
Featured Tool of the Week: Finger Gauge GAU-251.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for January 9, 2012 sponsored by JewelryTools.com This week’s tool: Finger Gauges, Item # GAU-251.00 Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the GAU-251.00 Finger...
- Posted January 9, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 20: Wire Temper for Wrapped Rings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 20, 2011 Question: Which wire temper should be used for making rings (in general), dead soft or half hard? -Barbie in Girard, Ohio Answer: Hi Barbie, this is a tricky...
- Posted September 20, 2011