- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire wrapped jewelry"
Preventing Scratches on Cabochons
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Tip for June 25, 2014 Preventing Scratches on Cabochons We’re always getting questions from readers and today I thought we’d revisit a question from an earlier post. I’m sure some of...
- Posted June 25, 2014
Easy Egyptian Coil
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Wrapping Tutorial May 14, 2014 Easy Egyptian Coil I thought today I would share with you a quick tutorial about how to make an Egyptian Coil. It’s easy and versatile. I hope...
- Posted May 14, 2014
Wire Jewelry Tip September 4: Wire Wrapped Patterns – Old and New
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Inspiration for September 4, 2013 Get Inspired with Jewelry Patterns – Old and New! Hello wire-wrapping friends! I hope that this month finds you healthy and prosperous! I thought today we...
- Posted September 4, 2013
Access More Money by Making Jewelry When Your Prices Are Right!
Now you’re in the jewelry business, making lovely pieces and you need to figure out how to price them so that they will actually sell! Below are some tips on how to set prices. First of all,...
- Posted April 30, 2009