- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire wrap ring"
Featured Tool of the Week: Finger Gauge GAU-251.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for January 9, 2012 sponsored by JewelryTools.com This week’s tool: Finger Gauges, Item # GAU-251.00 Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the GAU-251.00 Finger...
- Posted January 9, 2012
Daily Wire Tip June 23: Button Wire Jewelry Ideas
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 23, 2011 Question: I have several buttons that I’ve saved, and I’m interested in wire wrapping them. I haven’t seen many pictures of wire wrapped button jewelry, do you have...
- Posted June 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 25: Crystal Wave Ring Finishing Tips
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 25, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I’ve made the Crystal Wave Ring several times. In the last steps, I’m having difficulty judging how much wire to cut off and curl under...
- Posted April 24, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 17: Adjusting a Ring for Thicker Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 17, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I love the Daily Tips! I bought the Classic Cab/Pharaoh’s Ring DVD, Beginner Series 7. I had success with a thin cab, but need some...
- Posted March 16, 2011