- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire pattern"
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 27: Prong Ring Pattern Criteria
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 27, 2011 Question: What is the best pattern to use for a prong set ring? -Pat in Lewistown, Illinois Answer: In my opinion, true prongs need to form to whatever...
- Posted January 27, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 21: Wired Leaf Design
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 21, 2011 Question: I’m looking for a wire sculpted Leaf Pattern just with wire alone. I’ve scanned the websites and can’t seem to find anything. Would appreciate some information where...
- Posted January 20, 2011