- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire jewelry tips"
Gem Profile July 26: Large Hole Round Beads
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Large Hole Round Beads with Leather Cords Shop Large Hole Beads My daughter is in charge of the activities for girl’s camp next week and she came to me asking if she could...
- Posted July 26, 2013
Wire Jewelry Forum: Building a Brand
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Inspiration for June 26 2013 Building a Brand Marketing & Selling Your Unique Creations! Wow! Our readers are the best! What great comments last week! Our topic last week – Price...
- Posted June 26, 2013
Daily Wire Tip June 7: Skin Response to Gold Filled Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 7, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I had so much fun at your cabochon link class up at Bead Fest Wire in PA this year! I was so happy to finally...
- Posted June 6, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 19: How to Ask a Tip of the Day Question
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 19, 2010 Question: When I leave a comment with a question on a Tip of the Day answer, it doesn’t get answered. Why is that? -Andy in Nashville, Tennessee Answer:...
- Posted October 18, 2010