- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire jewelry supplies"
Pearls, Pearls and more Pearls!
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Resource May 27th, 2015 Pearls, Pearls and more Pearls… Every once in a while, as I’m digging through our blog and on our website, I find a great article that...
- Posted May 27, 2015
A Few Words About Copper
Copper is a heavy, chemical element found naturally in the earth and has a ‘soft’ hardness of 2.5 on the Mohs hardness scale, (talc is #1 as softest and hardest diamond is #10). Copper is almost indestructible...
- Posted February 17, 2010