- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire jewelry projects"
Free Pattern – Fan Fun Earrings
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Tip July 15th, 2015 Fan Fun Earrings by Albina Manning Summer is in full swing and there is fun and sun to be had! This week as I was...
- Posted July 15, 2015
The 5-Minute, 5-Things Ring
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Tip May 15th, 2015 A 5-Minute Project for 5-15-15 In honor of today’s date: 5-15-15, I thought we’d re-visit a great tip that we received from our good friend Kate...
- Posted May 15, 2015
Love is in the Air!
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip February 13, 2015 Love Is In the Air! We are ever so close to Valentine’s Day! So, I thought today I would share one of our Free Patterns called the Webbed Heart Necklace...
- Posted February 13, 2015
Dixie’s Inspired Egyptian Coil Necklace
Daily Wire Jewelry Inspiration January 23, 2015 Dixie’s Inspired Egyptian Coil Necklace Created by Dixie Ann Scott I love when readers share their creations with us! A short while ago, Dixie Ann Scott sent us a photo...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 4, 2011 Question: I have 28-gauge wire in various colors. I was going to use them for bobbin lace, but it is too big for that. I had to use...
- Posted October 3, 2011