- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire jewelry inspiration"
Wire Jewelry Inspiration: Jewelry for a Cause
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Inspiration for July 3, 2013 Jewelry for a Cause We all wear jewelry for different reasons; some of us for symbolism, some to show status and some for identification. Personally, I...
- Posted July 3, 2013
Free Resources on Wire-Sculpture, and How YOU Can be Featured!
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com I wanted to take just a minute and highlight some of the free resources we`ve put here for you on Wire-Sculpture.com! While you already know about our Free DVD and the dozens of...
- Posted August 1, 2012
Finding Inspiration for Your Wire Jewelry – Niagara Falls Side Trip
Finding Inspiration from Niagara Falls By: Dale “Cougar” Armstrong To View Our Large Selection of Jewelry Instructional Videos – Click Here!
- Posted November 9, 2009