- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire jewelry ideas"
Wire Jewelry Idea May 2: Wire Wrapping Medical Jewelry
Wire Jewelry Idea May 2: Wire Wrapping Medical Jewelry by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Something that I usually don’t talk about here on Wire-Sculpture is my medical history, but today I’d like to share a bit of it....
- Posted May 2, 2012
Wire Jewelry Idea: Mother’s Ring
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for February 1, 2012 Name: Jennifer’s Mother Ring Submitted by: Joan Huck Technique used: snapsets, ringmaking Materials used: 20-gauge square sterling silver wire Citrine and Garnet CZs Snapsets Ring mandrel...
- Posted February 1, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 5: Connecting Stones with Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 5, 2011 Question: Dale, I’ve seen photos of your beautiful pieces with multiple stones and would like to know how to connect such stones and create something similar. Also, I...
- Posted October 4, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 4, 2011 Question: I have 28-gauge wire in various colors. I was going to use them for bobbin lace, but it is too big for that. I had to use...
- Posted October 3, 2011