- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire jewelry faculty"
Lena Bugrimenko was one of our Tucson 2012 Instructors! Discover Lena’s chainmaille and beading classes here: Lena Bugrimenko Course Listings If you love chain maille then you’ll enjoy patterns and classes with Wire-Sculpture Faculty, chain maille artist...
- Posted February 28, 2011
Mint Schlief is a native Virginian and has lived there for most of her life. She is a graduate of Stuart Hall School for Girls in Staunton, Virginia and attended Westhampton College in Richmond. Mint also took...
- Posted April 26, 2010
While on a business trip with her husband, Sonja discovered an article written by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong in Step-by-Step Wire Jewelry Magazine. The article intrigued her so much that she contacted Dale and began taking classes at...
- Posted February 17, 2010