- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire frame"
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 29: Wrapping Coins for Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 29, 2011 Question: I have several coins I would like to make a wire frame for so I can make necklaces out of them. I would like to keep it...
- Posted April 28, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 18: Wire Wrapping a Marble
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 18, 2010 Question: How do you make a simple compression setting for a sphere? I would like to make a pendant using an antique marble. I don’t want to cage...
- Posted October 17, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 18: Making a Wire Frame without a Girdle
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 18, 2010 Question: I have just completed the cab bracelet like the one on the cover of Dale’s book with a turquoise cabochon. This cab had a girdle on it....
- Posted September 17, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 21: Wrap Wire for 20-gauge Bundles
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 21, 2010 Question: I’m presently using 20-gauge half hard wire. What type of wire should I use to wrap these wires? -Bernard in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Answer: As I am not...
- Posted August 20, 2010
Daily Wire Tip July 19: Wrapping Antique Game Pieces
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 19, 2010 Question: I have several old Chinese gaming pieces. They are mother of pearl with intricate etchings front and back. I have no idea how to go about using these,...
- Posted July 18, 2010