- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire faculty"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 2: Crochet Wire Designs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 2, 2011 Question: What is the best gauge wire to use for crocheting wire? I used a 26-gauge copper wire for a bracelet once, and it stretched out as I...
- Posted March 1, 2011
Albina Manning was one of our Tucson 2013 Instructors! Discover Albina’s wire wrapping and weaving classes here: Albina Manning Course Listings Jewelry designer and instructor Albina Manning was born in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia, a small town not far...
- Posted February 17, 2010