- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wholesale"
Tips for Tucson Shopping: Gem Show Secrets
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tucson Tips for January 30, 2013 Tucson Survival Guide: Gem Shows Galore! The Tucson gem shows are world-famous, attracting international gem-lovers for close to 50 years to the Tucson desert, the great winter...
- Posted January 30, 2013
Daily Wire Tip August 8: Gold Club Membership
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 8, 2011 Question: When you become a Gold Member, is this a one-time fee or an annual fee? If it is a one-time fee, is there an expiry to the...
- Posted August 7, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 19: Selling Jewelry: Boutique Markup
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 19, 2010 Question: Lately I have been selling my jewelry at wholesale prices to local boutiques which buy outright, as opposed to commission. I am wondering what their % markup...
- Posted December 18, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 21: Where Can I Buy Supplies Wholesale?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 21, 2010 Question: When you get your business/resale license, how do you find the manufacturer to buy supplies from? Or the name of the manufacturer? Answer: The best way to find...
- Posted March 21, 2010