- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "vibratory tumbler"
Featured Tool of the Week: Lortone 3A Tumbler TUM-110.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for November 21, 2011 sponsored by JewelryTools.com This week’s tool: Lortone 3A Tumbler, Item # TUM-110.00 This video requires Adobe Flash player. If you don’t already have Flash Player,...
- Posted November 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 25: Rotary Tumblers vs. Vibratory Tumblers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 25, 2010 Question: What’s the difference between a rotary tumbler and vibration one? Which is the best to buy? -Maria in Toronto, Canada Answer: A rotary tumbler is barrel-shaped, and rolls...
- Posted August 24, 2010