- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "verdigris"
Jewelry Making Resource July 18: Green Verdigris Recipe
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com With alternative metals like copper and bronze becoming more and more popular, it’s only natural to notice how much the colors change over time! While some of us try to resist the tarnish...
- Posted July 18, 2012
Daily Wire Tip June 30: Prevent and Remove Verdigris
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 30, 2011 Question: I have a question about verdigris. How can you clean old pieces of jewelry (copper, brass, sterling) that have this powdery blue/green substance on it? Why does...
- Posted June 29, 2011