- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "vendor"
Daily Wire Tip June 3: Vendor Event Insurance
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 03, 2010 Question: Why would you need vendor event insurance?? Please tell me more because I do a LOT of these events!!! Answer: When you fill out the application/contract to participate as...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Daily Wire Tip April 24: What is a Juried Craft Show?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 24, 2010 Question: Can you please tell me what a “juried” craft show is? Answer: To meet the expectations of their customers, a ‘jury’ is how a promoter selects the art/craft combination...
- Posted April 24, 2010