- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "twisted wire"
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 22: Prevent Scratches on Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 22, 2011 Question: How do I prevent scratches on my cabs when I adjust the top wire on pendants and rings, such as the Pharaohs Ring? -Pamela in Roblin, Manitoba,...
- Posted April 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Twisting Wire to Replace Round Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have a pattern that calls for round wire, but I want to substitute two wires twisted together. How do I know what gauges twisted together equal which gauge? Is there...
- Posted December 1, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 28: Twisted Wire Tips
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 28, 2010 Question: I am enjoying and learning a lot from your daily wire tips. I watched the tutorial video How to Make a Double Wrapped Hook. The demonstrator was...
- Posted October 27, 2010