- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "tumbling your jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip: Rock Tumbling 101
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I recently bought some small slabs for wiring at a lapidary show that just need some shine put on them. I have a tumbler that I have never used. What do...
- Posted October 11, 2010
Tumbling Your Jewelry
Tumbling Your Jewelry Mary W. Bailey When asked to write this article, I had to stop and really think on it. First off, because I don’t use a tumbler to clean my jewelry nor as a method...
- Posted February 17, 2010