- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "tumblers"
Jewelry Polishing Kit
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for August 11, 2014 This week’s Featured Tool is the Jewlery Polishing Kit Get that smooth polished “tumbler finish” on your silver jewelry, stones, gemstones and more with our...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 30: Vibratory and Rotary Tumblers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 30, 2011 Question: The article Polishing Your Wire Jewelry mentioned using a tumbler. I have a tumbler, but mine vibrates instead of rotating. Can I still use it? The article...
- Posted January 29, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Rock Tumbling 101
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I recently bought some small slabs for wiring at a lapidary show that just need some shine put on them. I have a tumbler that I have never used. What do...
- Posted October 11, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 2: Tumbling – It’s a Toss-Up!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 2, 2010 Question: Some wire wrapping instruction books suggest to use rotary tumblers for cleaning and polishing jewelry. Is it a good idea? -Irina in West Brookfield, Massachusetts Answer: Yes,...
- Posted October 1, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 25: Rotary Tumblers vs. Vibratory Tumblers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 25, 2010 Question: What’s the difference between a rotary tumbler and vibration one? Which is the best to buy? -Maria in Toronto, Canada Answer: A rotary tumbler is barrel-shaped, and rolls...
- Posted August 24, 2010