- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "tucson tips"
Texturing with everyday objects.
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for February 12, 2014 Tip Guide to Tucson! Today’s tip is from Joanie Whitehead Texturing metal with everyday objects. You can use many common household items to texture metal. Simply tape the...
- Posted February 12, 2014
The 5-Minute, 5-Things Spiral Ring
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for February 5, 2014 Tip Guide to Tucson! The 5-Minute, 5-Things Spiral Ring By Kate Richbourg I made this ring at the demo booth at the Tucson Gem Show. Heather from Jewelry...
- Posted February 5, 2014