- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "trillion"
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 26: What Are Pinch Beads?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 26, 2011 Question: I just received the March issue of a beading magazine. One of the designs calls for “pinch beads.” What are pinch beads? How are they different, and...
- Posted February 25, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 11: Trillion Ring Designs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 11, 2010 Question: I have several 12mm trillion stones that I would like to use somehow. I have searched the internet and books and I have not found any ring...
- Posted December 11, 2010