- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "toothpaste"
How to Clean Copper and Brass Jewelry Wire
By Mary W. Bailey In these economic times, we as artists and jewelers are faced with the shock of the price increases in precious metals. Silver and gold prices have skyrocketed and we are finding ourselves faced...
- Posted August 7, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 18: Cleaning Ivory with Toothpaste?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 18, 2011 Question: I have a stained, dirty piece of ivory. Can I clean it with toothpaste, a tooth brush and a little warm water? Ivory is basically teeth anyway!...
- Posted January 17, 2011