- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "tip"
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 23: I Need Your Help!
Hi everyone, Confession time. No More Grounds I was drinking my morning coffee yesterday, trying to find a good Tip for this morning, but I just couldn’t do it. It wasn’t the coffee’s fault; the coffee was...
- Posted April 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 22: Prevent Scratches on Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 22, 2011 Question: How do I prevent scratches on my cabs when I adjust the top wire on pendants and rings, such as the Pharaohs Ring? -Pamela in Roblin, Manitoba,...
- Posted April 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Wrapping Slippery Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I’m rather new to working with wire, but I have also surprised myself with some of the things I’ve made. One thing I have trouble with is when I’m wrapping stones;...
- Posted January 11, 2011