- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "table"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 16: Traditional Gemstone Pendant Wrapping
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 16, 2010 Question: When wrapping gemstones, I put the flat side to the front, and the more faceted, “pointy” side toward the back, next to the body. My friend was...
- Posted September 15, 2010
Daily Wire Tip June 3: Vendor Event Insurance
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 03, 2010 Question: Why would you need vendor event insurance?? Please tell me more because I do a LOT of these events!!! Answer: When you fill out the application/contract to participate as...
- Posted June 3, 2010
Raising Table Legs For Your Next Show
Raising Table Legs For Your Next Show By: Dale “Cougar” Armstrong To View Our Large Selection of Jewelry Instructional Videos – Click Here!
- Posted November 16, 2009