- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "swarovski"
Wire Jewelry Tip Mar. 6: Birthstone Swarovski Colors
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Resource for March 6, 2013 Swarovski Colors for Birthstones Back in December, we posted a clickable chart of different birthstone colors. Several people wrote in asking for a corresponding chart using Swarovski®...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 15: Testing Czech Beads
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 15, 2011 Question: Can I oxidize a sterling silver necklace that has Swarovski® crystals and colored Czech glass? I think the crystals can go into the liver of sulfur, but...
- Posted September 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 5: Swarovski® Component Plating
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 5, 2011 Question: I use Swarovski crystals in my pieces, along with their silver-colored metal clasps and chandelier drops with crystals embellishing them. Are their metal pieces at least silver...
- Posted March 4, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Using a Manufacturer Logo to Sell Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: As a retailer of Swarovski® crystals, can you help on this question? I use Swarovski crystals exclusively in my wire-wrapped pieces and would like to use their logo in shows and...
- Posted February 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip March 16: Handling Swarovski Crystals Beads
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 16, 2010 Question: I bought a Swarovski crystal assortment in a store, when I got home I found out that almost 5 crystals broke due to mishandling (my mishandling) and the...
- Posted March 16, 2010