- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "strand"
Wire Jewelry Resource: How Many Beads in a Strand?
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Resource for February 29, 2012 When I was in Tucson, beads were everywhere! And for the most part, they weren’t loose, or in bags, but tied on strands of fishing line...
- Posted February 29, 2012
Wire Jewelry Resource: Necklace Length Styles
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for February 8, 2012 Have you ever been stuck in a rut with your necklaces and pendants, but you’re not sure what necklace lengths you can experiment? Here are 6...
- Posted February 8, 2012
Daily Wire Tip May 8: Using Electrical Wire for Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 08, 2010 Question: I have a batch of leftover electrical wire, which I have stripped for the copper wire inside. Some of it is rather heavy single strand, and the rest is...
- Posted May 8, 2010