- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "straightening wire"
Daily Wire Tip May 12: Straightening Square Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 12, 2011 Question: Dale, I have some square wire in coils that I want to use for making wire bundles. It takes forever to straighten out. Any suggestions? -Cecilia in...
- Posted May 11, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 6: Loosening Wire for Easier Straightening
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 6, 2010 Question: When I receive the wire I’ve ordered, is it better to leave it as it is, coiled, until I use it? Or should I loosen the fasteners...
- Posted October 5, 2010
Daily Wire Tip: Straightening Jewelry Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Wire purchased by the foot usually arrives loosely coiled in a plastic bag which gives cut segments a natural curve that I can never straighten with nylon tipped pliers. This is...
- Posted September 30, 2010
Daily Tip July 12: Taming the Wild Wire Bundle
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 12, 2010 Question: Dale, I have almost memorized the instructions for straightening wire, both from your DVDs and book, yet I cannot obtain a well-fitting bundle. Do you have any additional...
- Posted July 11, 2010
Daily Tip July 11: My Fingers Hurt!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 11, 2010 Question: I am a beginner with wire sculpting. My thumb and pointer fingers have become quite sore and even a little swollen from wire straightening and holding the wires...
- Posted July 10, 2010