- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "straighten"
Daily Wire Tip May 12: Straightening Square Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 12, 2011 Question: Dale, I have some square wire in coils that I want to use for making wire bundles. It takes forever to straighten out. Any suggestions? -Cecilia in...
- Posted May 11, 2011
Daily Tip July 12: Taming the Wild Wire Bundle
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 12, 2010 Question: Dale, I have almost memorized the instructions for straightening wire, both from your DVDs and book, yet I cannot obtain a well-fitting bundle. Do you have any additional...
- Posted July 11, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 12: How to Make a Frame Bundle
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 12, 2010 Question: Is there a video showing how to make a frame bundle? I have been trying to design something like this and I am not having very much luck. Answer:...
- Posted February 12, 2010