- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "storing wire"
Daily Wire Tip May 9: Organizing Jewelry Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 9, 2011 Question: After ten years in our current home, we are moving to a larger home where I am so fortunate to have my very own jewelry studio. I...
- Posted May 8, 2011
Daily Tip: Can I Store Wire on a Spool?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: As an alternative to plastic bags of wire lying around, could I use empty spools to store my wire? Will it have any adverse effects on the performance of the wire?...
- Posted June 13, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 13: Storing Unused Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 13, 2010 Question: How do you store unused wire to stop kinks? Answer: Hi folks. Well, this comes down to a bit of organization and preparation. If you recall back in September...
- Posted January 13, 2010