- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "spring hard"
Daily Wire Tip August 16: Wire Temper for Ear Pins
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 16, 2011 Question: What gauge and temper of wire should be used to make ear pins, sweeps, or vines? -Linda in Westbrook, Connecticut Answer: To make ear pins that will...
- Posted August 15, 2011
Daily Wire Tip April 21: Wire Temper by Number
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 21, 2011 Question: I want to buy some half hard practice wire in a store, but can’t find where on the spools that says it is half hard or not....
- Posted April 20, 2011