- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "soft wire"
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 6: Working Around Soft Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 6, 2011 Question: Dale, you recently mentioned that you never tumble a finished piece of jewelry. What, then, is the best way to harden a soft wire wrap setting? -Jennifer...
- Posted February 5, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Copper Wire Temper
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Dale, I have to come clean. I am not a wire artist, always been afraid to try it, because precious metal is so high these days. I’ve been doing intricate bead...
- Posted December 21, 2010
Daily Wire Tip April 4: Wrapping Pearls onto a Hair Grip
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 04, 2010 Question: I want to wire wrap pearls onto hair grips and have attempted this with 22g wire. However, it snaps and looks too chunky and untidy. Do you have any...
- Posted April 4, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 3: Wrapping Small Stones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 03, 2010 Question: I was given two very fiery opal cabs that measure 9 x 6 mm. Can I wire wrap something this size and this fragile? What else can I...
- Posted March 3, 2010